Many small businesses suffer a love/hate relationship with Yelp. We know this. In this episode, we’ll go on a journey with our buddy Tom Sesny in another installment of “Tom Sez” – he’ll tell us about his ups and downs with the popular review site. And then we have a featured Influencer Interview with Kelly Stocker, marketer, blogger, on-air personality at KGSR in Austin and most importantly for the show, former Yelp community manager. AKA “Yelp insider”. Kelly helps us navigate the inner workings at Yelp HQ, reveals tips and tricks for making your Yelp experience better as a business owners and tells us about free tools for any business owner to help grow their own reach.
Helpful Links from the Show
– Free Yelp tools for your business (biz.yelp.com)
– Yelp advice from business.com
– Alignable’s page that lets you rate or review Yelp
– Kelly Stocker’s website (kellystocker.com)
– Subscribe to Kelly’s Friday Five 🙂
– Rocket Miles